[Thelug] Well Done ELLAK group Thess

Boukouvalas Kostas quantis at hellug.gr
Mon Jul 21 19:46:40 EEST 2008

Dear Sulayman,

It's been a year or so, that I first attended a speech of yours in
SQO-OSS and in FLOSScom events at the Central Library of AUTH. Though
I didn't know if you are interested because you work with university
projects and assumed that these keep you very busy. My name is Kostas
Boukouvalas, you can call me Kostas and our team (TheLUG -
Thessaloniki LUG) was until this year just a company, a number of
friends that were going out for coffee, lunch, or beers.

But from 2008 we have found what for many years wanted, a place to
organize events, seminars, even a small pc/lan party. This place is an
office in Ptolemeon str. number 7, you can see the previous posts of
our mailing lists, were I post the exact point in Thessaloniki. Don't
imagine a kingdom, is just a place of 25sqm which this period we are
going to full with desks, computers and everything that a computer lab
needs. If you want to be a part of this, you have just to give
attention to this list, for the events and announces following.

If you have old (decent) material to give (PCs or computer science
books) you are welcome. For anything else just write a mail to this
list and someone will answer you.

I'll now subscribe you to the list,
Thank you for the communication

Kostas