[Thelug] Well Done ELLAK group Thess

SKSowe sksowe at csd.auth.gr
Mon Jul 21 15:18:53 EEST 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
After all these years, it's interesting to note that there is a vibrant
and active LUG just around my corner. Since my Greek is still embryonic,
I would appreciate if there can be any possibility for me to talk to
some of the core members of thelug; just have a chat on:
What thelug is doing?
How it organizes its activities?
Who the major contributors are and in which areas?
Just few of the things that may form an interesting discussion.
I am a Gambia national and completed my PhD in F/OSS 1yr ago from dept.
of informatics, Aristotle university. Am currently working with Epirtopi
erevnon doing research on EU funded projects (SQO-OSS, FLOSSMetrics,
FLOSScom).
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Office number:2310-991927
Mobile:6934903807