Request

MRS. LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA elouisa1 at mail.com
Fri Feb 28 02:36:01 EET 2003

Dear Sir/Madam

I got your contact address through a reliable friend
in my search for a reliable and trustworthy person who will assist me in
a business investment venture in your country.

I am Mrs. LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA, the wife of Mr.
Joseph Estrada the former president of Philippine located in the south
East Asia. My husband was presently impeached from office by a backed
uprising of mass demonstrators and the senate.

During my husband's regime as president of
Philippine, I realized US$21.540 millions of dollars from various contract
projects I executed successfully. I had planned to invest this money for
my children's future on real estate and industrial production. My husband
is not aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for now.

Before my husband was impeached from office, I
concretely and secretly deposited this money and declared it computer ledger
cards with diplomatic Security Company that transports valuable
goods/consignment through diplomatic courier service to their offshore offices.
The consignments that are contained in the two trunks are declared
owned by my foreign business partners. I wish to discuss how much I will
offer you if you will be willing to assist me claim the money and invest it
in your country.

I want to assure you that all modalities are put in
place and it is a risk free transaction. I trust you as a God fearing person
who will not sit on my life saving fund. This business demands absolute
secrecy and confidentiality, thus all communications for now
should be through e-mail because all my phone lines are connected to the
Philippine's Telecommunication network services. I will furnish
you with more details when I receive your positive response. Expecting your
urgent reply.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,

MRS. LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA