Help needed from Greek Linux users!

Jan Willemson jan at cs.ut.ee
Wed Mar 29 14:42:44 EEST 2000

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Michalis Kabrianis wrote:

> I definitely know you can write (modern) Greek in StarOffice.

That's good news, thank You! But still -- as the person needing to write
Greek deals with classical filology, he might also want to write old
Greek. I do not know exactly how lagre is the difference nor whether it is
possible to write old Greek in Word (if it is not possible, the professor
will not miss this feature in SO as well:)).

> I do know that you may export it to .doc file and what is needed to be done in
> Word to see the text correctly.
> What i DO NOT know, is if it's possible to export it to rtf (and work with
> word).

Well, .doc is also fine as SO is more or less able to read/write them.

Jan