[Lbw2007] Greece in August/September

Claire Newman claire.newman at canonical.com
Fri Feb 16 11:17:30 EET 2007

Hi Spiros,

Thank you so much to you all for answering all my questions.

Sadly Mark will not be able to attend on this occasion and I was hoping
one of our team would be able to but attend but this is also not possible.

We thank you for thinking of us and wish you much luck with your event.

Kind regards,
Claire