[Lbw2007] Greece in September

rkwesk at freemail.gr rkwesk at freemail.gr
Fri Feb 9 14:09:25 EET 2007

Hello Claire

Indeed, you may make all the inquries you wish. The audience numbers are subject to speculation. My best estimate is around 80, but then again, if people come to learn of Mark's intentions numbers may swell.

Most coming from outside Greece would opt for the whole week (at least that seems most logical to me) however, the event has not been tied down to only those who "sign up" for a week.

Indeed there will be accomodation available to meet a variety of needs. Some prefer camping but others will not. Again, once Mark's plans become known to us, we will have the info ready for whatever is desired.

The invitation to submit inquries is not only extended to Claire. Anyone else who wants to know something, we are happy to try to answer.  :))

Richard
president of Hellug