Fw: [Scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: Scribus 1.2.1 String Freeze

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000 at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 13 22:04:32 EET 2004

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:49:35 +0100
From: Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au>
To: Scribus List <scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de>
Subject: [Scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: Scribus 1.2.1 String Freeze

Hi All,

This is just a quick announcement to say that we have decided to freeze
strings for translation for the 1.2.1 release. (Translators have been BCC'd
directly.) This should you all a full 2 weeks for updating.

Of course, most of you will know we have had various issues with CVS of late
and therefore its still not back up and running. We hope to have that
rectified this week.

For those of you who wish to get the full and current tarball the URL is:
http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.1cvs.tar.bz2
This file is updated nightly (CET), gpg signature,
http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.1cvs.tar.sig.

For translators who only want their TS or PO file, which has been updated to
include the latest strings already, please go to:
http://bugs.scribus.net/trans/ and check out the statistics for your language
and click on the link to the bz2 of the respective PO or TS file. If you have
issues with the URLs (because of changing to/from PO/TS), let me know and
I'll sort it out.

Some of those languages REALLY need a massive update. Please let us know if
you are not able to continue with the translation and we will have to try to
find others willing to continue it.

regards
Craig