Broken Greek translation of gimp-print

Christian Rose menthos at menthos.com
Sat Aug 24 16:09:22 EEST 2002

Hello!

The el.po for gimp-print has a bug that breaks proper use of the PPD
files and correct working of gimp-print.
Instead of the language name of the translation in English, "Greek" in
this case, the name was accidentally localized. The affected message is
shown below. Please read the comment for the message below and correct
the translation in gnome cvs (module "gnome-i18n", directory
"extra-po/gimp-print"), or tell me if I should do it.

#. Specify language of PPD translation
#. Translators: Specify the language of the PPD translation.
#. * Use the English name of your language here, e.g. "Swedish" instead of
#. * "Svenska".
#.
#: src/cups/genppd.c:431
msgid "English"