[Fwd: Translate Pan 0.13.0 Again for More Fun and Prizes!]

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 8 15:51:17 EEST 2002

25$ είναι περίπου 25 ευρά...

σίμος

-----Προωθημένο Μήνυμα-----

From: Charles Kerr <charles at rebelbase.com>
To: gnome-i18n at gnome.org
Cc: pan at rebelbase.com
Subject: Translate Pan 0.13.0 Again for More Fun and Prizes!
Date: 07 Aug 2002 13:54:29 -0700

Thanks to the extra eyes reading pan.pot, a few l10n/i18n bugs have been
found and fixed.  Of particular interest was the "about" dialog's
translator credits tab, which is now UTF-8-clean. :)

To accomodate these tweaks -- and, with luck, to get more translations --
I'm extending the translation contest deadline through Saturday and
adding a second $25 prize for the second translator whose name I pull
out of the virtual hat.

Thanks for your time.

cheers,
Charles