Happening

Michalis Kabrianis mkab at forthnet.gr
Mon Oct 26 13:20:40 EET 1998

Pros enimerwsi sas:
Steilame to akoloutho stous: RedHat, SuSE, Debian, Caldera:

---------------------------STEILAME----------------------------------
Dear Sirs,
we happily inform you that HELLUG (Hellenic Linux Users Group) was
founded recently.

We are planning to make a happening  - gathering during Christmas
holidays, in order to promote Linux, having a kiosk, and giving Linux t-shirts,
Linux CDs, leaflets and whatever material we might think of, in the main
commercial street of Athens for Computers and computer-staff, Stournari str.

You should know that Hellug currently has slightly less than 200 members, as
it is quite "new", but over 1500 copies of RedHat Linux (version 5 and 5.1)
alone have been sold in Athens, in 1998

Any promotion material, as the ones mentioned above, that you could possibly
sent us, would be grately appreciated... You can contact the board of hellug,
in the address hellug-ds at mk.aua.gr

Thank you in advance...

Chairman of Hellug

Para to oti ta Agglika mou einai psiloaparadekta, exoun arxisei idi na mas
apantane: