[Thelug] Γραμμή Εντολών του Linux - Υλικό παρουσίασης

Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis alexius.dionysius at diakogiannis.com
Tue Feb 3 15:29:45 EET 2009

Sorry guys to create such a mess

 *Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis*
*IT Consultant / Core Banking Eng.*

 m: +30 6944 915 876
e: alexius.dionysius at diakogiannis.com
w: http://www.diakogiannis.com

 This message contains confidential information. Unless you are the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and remove the original message. Any reproduction, distribution,
dissemination, modification of this message is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses.