[Rule] Red Hat wants open-source developers to help slim down Fedora Core as part of MIT's $100 laptop

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Thu Feb 9 07:21:14 EET 2006

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 09:19:35 AM +1100, Philip Rhoades (phil at pricom.com.au) wrote:
> Marco,
>
> I hope you get a good response from them - surely they will take
> advantage of all the work that has been done so far?

That's what I hope. In the meantime, I'll repeat this:

> > write to Red Hat on behalf of RULE... I encourage any other list
> > member to do the same!

Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 4 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

According to one popular definition, craziness is doing the same thing
over and over but expecting different results.