[RULE] Naim IM client

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Jul 18 06:56:45 EEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 01:04:31 at 01:04:31AM -0400, Fratoni Michael (mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net) wrote:

> > I'll see about making an rpm of the package.
>
> Well, that was fairly straight forward.
>
> http://www.tuxfan.homeip.net:8080/rule/RPMS/naim-0.11.5.9-1RULE.i386.rpm
> http://www.tuxfan.homeip.net:8080/rule/RPMS/naim-0.11.5.9-1RULE.src.rpm

Added to the software map. Thanks Michael

      Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our attention
from serious things. They are but improved means to an unimproved end,
an end which it was already but too easy to arrive at; as railroads
lead to Boston or New York. We are in great haste to construct a
magnetic telegraph from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be,
have nothing important to communicate. -- H. D. Thoreau, 1854

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule Development Site:   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/
Rule-list at nongnu.org