[RULE] Windowslike Desktop

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri May 9 18:33:14 EEST 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 09:14:05 at 09:14:05AM +0200, Ingo Lantschner (ingo at vum.at) wrote:

> Hi I just posted the following on the shrikelist. Some context for here:
> I am testing now rox, its nice but as far as I understood it, even
> difficult if we consider the situation of our trainees in Zambia. Main
> points of critisism (TinyX, fluxbox, rox):
> 	* Single click starts apps
> 	* No Startmenue in the left bottom (like Windows-GUI or Bluecurf)

Ingo,

the suggestions you are receiving on the shrike lists are good. When
you evaluate them, however, don't forget to check dependencies, as you
already did with other packages. Bad packaging, as it often happens,
may cause a "light" window manager to bring in tenths of megs of
stuff.
	Ciao,
			Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/
Rule Development Site:   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/
Rule-list at nongnu.org