[RULE] Sell RULE computers on ebay?

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:56:52 EET 2003

This reply is very late, but better late than never, I suppose.

>From: Marco Fioretti <m.fioretti at inwind.it>
>
>On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 17:20:40 at 05:20:40PM -0800, Eugene Wong
>(disposable_eugene at hotmail.com) wrote:
> >
> > Why give it away for free? Why not sell it to someone who is waiting in
> > line to pay for it? If they can't afford it, because they haven't got a
> > job, then they should have enough free time to go join mailing lists &
>read
> > the same poor manuals that we do.
> >
>...unless it was their school or family that could not afford
>their *first* computer, in which case they would have nothing to go
>join mailing lists with...

Yes, very true. Thanks for the reminder. So obvious, but I am so forgetful.
That could explain why I ask the same thing twice.

>Last but not least, before this can happen we need to polish it and
>add more packages, don't we?

Yep, that's true. I keep forgetting. I should try to finish off those
scripts that I started.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong

Rule Project HOME PAGE:  http://www.rule-project.org/en/