[Openerp] OpenERP-KDE fix

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Tue Jun 30 22:39:50 EEST 2009

On Monday 29 June 2009, you wrote:
> A Dilluns, 29 de juny de 2009, P. Christeas va escriure:

> > Anyway, this patch is just the beginning of my work on Koo. What could
> > really interest you is the reason: trying to integrate "kshower" with
> > Koo. It is a long way to reach, but IMHO could yield cool results.
> > Kshower was an attempt to write a QGraphicsView framework that would act
> > like a QAbstractItemView. Aim: to visualize MVC sets using 2-D diagrams
> > (interactive ones). In principle, this looks like a perfectly feasible
> > goal.
>
> That sounds great! How are you doing that? Are you creating a new View? Do
> you already have something "showable"?

Great news everybody!

I do have a barely-working version of kshowerview inside the OpenERP KDE
client!

Code at:
http://git.hellug.gr/?p=xrg/openobject-client-
kde;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/shower
http://git.hellug.gr/?p=xrg/openobject-server;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/shower
http://kshower.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=kshower;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/qobject

(the kshower may be unbuildable at your machines, please ask for my binaries)

Screenshots:
kshower-openerp.png: Running the KDE4 kshower, with dir and xml dom Models .
kshower-openerp1.png: a kshower view inside pyQt4 openerp-client-kde

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!