order

Mr.Phoenix Yu asp54 at 163.com
Sun Aug 5 11:00:43 EEST 2007

Dear sales manager,
        Hi,This is Mr.Phoenix Yu form China(Guang dong),the president of Ocean interantional co.,ltd. We are the manufactorier union group.Our company which is especially the help the foreigners to buy the very products with a very reasonable price. The website is www.asp54.net. Please have a visit and feed back if anything we can do for you? We are able to help you purchase all the products in the field of bathroom,sanitation,faucet,ceramic....in guang dong,China! We can also be the guide to show you where to the very manufactories or all the export business in China.
best regards!
Mr.Phoenix Yu
Mobliel:0086-13059238287
0086-13380258098