NANCY M Nygaard almanacdietitian at rajhightech.com
Mon Apr 9 20:53:12 EEST 2007

Have you seen how these sub-one-cent companies take off on
Good News?  For the past two months, every one we have
brought you has shown Amazing Appreciation.

At such a low price even the smallest Gain means a
Significant Percentage Return.

We called (P)(P)(T)(L) as one to watch on Friday because of a
Highly Anticipated Report from the Field.  It moved up 13%
on Friday and the news isn't even out yet.  Just wait till
word hits the street!

On second thought, Don't Wait!

Company (P)remium (P)e(T)ro(L)eum (P)(P)(T)(L)

Current  $0.0085 (+13%)
Target    $0.0450 (a FIVE bagger!)

At this time (P)(P)(T)(L)  has a number of Surveys and Drilling
projects in progress.  We have heard that a Major Discovery
has been made, and recommend our readers capitalize on this
Opportunity right away!

HEADLINES
---------------------
Coyote in Chicago sandwich shop
Collins: I'm a scientist; I believe in God
Blogger freed after record contempt stint
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire at home
Coyote jumps in Quiznos drink cooler
Army: Friendly fire might have killed U.S. troops
Records: Smith drugs all prescribed by 1 doctor
Woman charged with faking HIV, taking money Video
Dobbs: American dream under threat
Texans want Hold 'Em games legal ... and taxed