626727345475 Job Offer

Frolov R uvcgsxfes at akwirus.com
Mon Mar 26 13:23:26 EEST 2007

Hello

My name is Roman Frolov. I am manager of Bidding Expert Company (http://www.bidding-experts.com)

We work since 2004 with most of the popular worldwide companies. Our clients sell or order from eBay, Yahoo, Amazon, walmart and other suppliers and  auctions. But unfortunately Russian sellers can't recieve PayPal money for sold items to United States.

We would like to offer perspective career for your. The average salary will be around $2000 / Monthly. We suggest you to familiarize with our current  vacancy. We invite citizens from other countries for cooperation. Functions of the regional agent: receiving and cashing out payments from our customers and  then transferring funds to our clients.

REASON : Most customers prefer to pay within their own country and it's much faster than sending an international Money Order. And small companies can't  transfer international transactions. But our clients do business at Russia, Ukrain and other countries, and can't recieve international payments. You mission  recieve and transfer payments for our clients.

IMPORTANT: Payments have to be cashed out same day received and our company's 70-75% share sent to our clients same day payments clear in the bank! Make sure  you can handle it before submitting the form! Your salary 10-15% of payment. (we pay all taxes, bank fees and PayPal charges)

See offer details at http://www.bidding-experts.com/eng/job_english.htm

And fill form to start:

First name:
Last name:
Age:
Country:
Telephone number:
Contact Email:
PayPal Verified email:

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.

Best regards, Roman Frolov
 RomanFrolovcor at aol.com
 http://www.bidding-experts.com
 Delovoj Tupik 37