isdn modem

Themis Themis themis_ml at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:09:32 EEST 2004

Hello everyone!

My name is Themis and I am completely new to Mandrake Linux... For the time
beeing I am using Mandrake Move as I want to solve some hardware issues
first and then completely remove windows from my pc...
I want to ask you how to configure my ISDN moden, with the drakconnect
application. Is there any way to activate it with a command or sth like
that?
There's a message poping up when I run 'Connect to the internet' and KPPP
comes up like: /etc/resolve.conf is missing or can't be read - ask your
system administrator to creat this file (can be empty) with appropriate read
and write parameters'
As about KPPP,I can't find what parameters are needed in tab 'Device' as
well as in 'Modem/Modem Commands'.

My modem's info:
Model: ASUSCOM P-IN-100
connected to PCI slot: 1 (PCI bus 0)