FOR YOU

donkokubi at cbn.rp.net donkokubi at cbn.rp.net
Mon Nov 10 10:16:55 EET 2003

 My Name is Mr DON KOKUBI  l work with CONTENTIAL BANK  COTONOU
HERE IN REPUBLIC DUE BENIN.
 Your name was given to me by a friend  from LOME TOGO who work with
chamber of commerce who assured me that you are an Honest person.
Mrs PIERRETTE FASSINOU a wife of a late Politican Dr FASSINOU my best
friend and a member of my POLICTAL Party and aslo a member of my Church
CHRISTIAN ACTION FAITH MINISTRIES COTONOU.Before his death he left 68
MILLION US DOLLARS in the above mentioned bank and the Family wanted a
FUND MANAGER who will help them Manage the Fund for 10Years.
 MR XAVIER BACHELARD from Lyon  FRANCE was contacted, because of our POSITION as we
are a member of the RULING PARTY in BENIN, we decided  not to use the
Bank in transfering the Fund out of the Country,but We deceided to use a
SECURITY COMPANY here in Cotonou with the help of a DIPLOMAT because of
the OPPOSITION PARTY and We suceeded in SHIPING THE FUNDS out of the
COUNTRY  as a CONSIGNMENT in 3 BOXES.
 A day before the arrival of the Consignment in BRUXELLS  BELGIUM,we heard that Mr
Xavier Bachelard had a fatal accident and died but now the good news is that the
consignment arrived safely and is still in Bruxells Belgium.
After the dead of Mr Xavier,l  advised Mrs PIERRETTE FASSINOU to have patience as l will
source for another reliable and trust-worthy INVESTOR who will go to BRUXELLS
to take delivery of the consignment,manage and invest the money very
well for her.
 Now i am soliciting on her behalf for you to help her to take delivery of
the money in Bruxells Belgium and aslo manage the money properly in your
country or any country of your choice.The Diplomat will help you on arrival
as his contact will be given to you and You can contact me through
 my E- mail donkokubi at caramail.com or call my GSM MOBILE
LINE 229  486847 so that we can agree on how I can furnish you with the following
Documents and information for your immediate perusal.
1) POWER OF ATTORNEY to enable you to take delivery.
2) The DEPOSITOR'S RECEIPT from the SECURITY COMPANY that handles the
   Shipment.
3) A copy of an International passport of Mrs  Pierrette Fassinou.
   We have agreed to give you 30% for your assistance
   While i wait for your immediate and good response.

Thanking you for your understanding
Yours faithfully,
DON  KOKUBI