HELP ME

MR ABOYE OKUNTA aboye02 at go.com
Fri Jun 27 06:51:19 EEST 2003

Dear Mr/Mrs

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me, since you don'tknow me personally; I am Mr,Okunta Aboyethe son of Tamamba Aboye who was recently murdered in a land dispute in Zimbabwe.

I am writing this letter to request your assistance and
confidentiality to handle a transfer of fund into a Foreign account and I decided to write you,my late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert Mugabe, for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white minority,Before my fathers death, he has taken to Europe and deposited the sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars($12million)with a Security and Finance Company as if he foreseen the looming danger in Zimbabwe.

This money was allocated for the purchase of new Machinery and chemical products for Agro allied farm and for the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland. These land problems arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich white farmers, and the blacks vehemently condemned the "modus operandi" adopted by the government. This resulted to rampant Killings and mob action by the war veterans and some political thugs,precisely more than three thousands(3,000)people have so far been killed.

Heads of government from the west, especially Britain and United States  have voiced their condemnation of Mugabe's plans. Subsequently, South Africa Development Community (S.A.D.C) has continuously supported  Mugabe's new land act, it is against this background that my entire family who are currently residing in Nigeria have decided to transfer my father's money into a foreign account. As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are tactically freezing our family's wealth and South Africa government seem to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money in Africa for the fear of encountering the same experience in the future,since African countries have the same political history.

More so, The African Foreign Exchange policy does not
allow such investment, Hence I am seeking for political asylum in The Europe.As a business person whom I entrusted my future and that of my family into his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter. For your assistance,we are offering you 25% of the sum 70% for me and my family, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that we may incurred during this transaction.We wish to invest our money on commercial properties based on your advice.

Finally, I will demand for assurance that you will not sit on the money when it gets to the account you are going to provide in your country.If this proposal is accepted by you,

please confirm your interest by sending me an email
Thank you and God bless you.
waiting your urgent respond.

Best Regard ,
Okunta Aboye.