Mutual Business Proposal

From Olu Dada oludada at voila.fr
Wed Apr 2 04:04:45 EEST 2003

From:   Mr. Olu Dada
Tel:     234-80-23003801
E-mail: oludada at netster.com
"  "     oludada2002 at excite.com

I am Mr. Olu Dada, Bank Manager of Union Bank Of Africa, Idimota Branch. I have urgent and very
confidential business proposition for you.
On June 6, 1997, a Canadian Oil consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Barry Kelly
made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months,
valued at (US$15,000,000.00) fifteen Million Dollars in my
branch. Upon maturity, I send a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly
died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and
all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made
further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not
declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including
his banking deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of USD15,000,000.00 is still sitting in my
Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the
principal sum at the end of the year. No one will ever come forward
to claim it. According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five)
years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian
Government of nobody applies to claim the found.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you are a foreigner to
stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that the fruits of
this old man'slabour will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in
place as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of two
Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the
necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in favour
for the transfer.

A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide will
then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary/nest of kin. The money will be paid into your account for
us to share in the ration of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no
risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by
the Attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested,
please reply immediately via the private e-mail address.

Upon your responce, I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand the Transaction.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require your assistance to invest part of my share in
your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply viamy personale-mail (oludada2002 at excite.com).

Thanks and best regards,

Mr. Olu Dada