Problem Initializing vtun server

dmakris at di.uoa.gr dmakris at di.uoa.gr
Thu Oct 9 17:35:07 EEST 2008

Hello all,

I have a problem initializing my vtun server. When i try to start it, i get this
message:

"Cant allocate tun device tun0, Device or resource busy(16)"

and the session get closed. However the tun0 interface is created with the
proper IP address.

As far as the client is concerned, it tries to initialize but i got a message:

"Connection refused(111)"

which i believe is due to the server is down. However tun0 interface is also
created and these two interfaces tun0 - server and tun0 - client can ping each
other.

I would be very happy to hear from u soon.

Thank you all in advance,
James