Home based employment opportunities for talented people. No investment needed, no sign-up fees.

fyodor weiping elissa at fcmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:52:10 EEST 2007

Materials: Carbon Nanotubes Dr. Hongjie Dai, Chemistry Slice a layer of pencil lead, roll it up, and you have a carbon nanotube: a graphene sheet (a layer of graphite) rolled up into a cylinder. "A carbon nanotube is a clever way of making a fully saturated nanowire structure-a 1-D structure with all its atoms fully bonded," explains Professor Dai, who has developed catalysts that control where carbon nanotubes grow. "The big challenge is controlling the synthesis. More control leads to definite physical properties," says Dai. In contrast to conventional semi-conductors, where "the surface atoms are not happily bonded," as Dai puts it, the high degree of structural perfection in nanotubes leads to ballistic transport of electrons, which translates into high speed electronics. Dai predicts that while it is doubtful that carbon nanotubes will overtake the electronics industry, it is quite possible that they will replace some electronics components.

Hello,
First and foremost, we would kindly like to convey our deep greetings to you and your relatives and hope you all good condition and happiness and more success in dealing. Our International Company in search of new employees on various vacancies. We are by now for a long time in the market and now we recruit employees to work from home.

Our Corporation Main center is positioned in United Kingdom with branches all over the world. Our supreme wish now is to expand our business scale to more countries, so we are advertising here in hope of cooperating with you all. We be grateful for honest and creative employers. You do not need to spend any sum of money and we do not ask you to provide us with your bank account requisites! We are engaged in totally officially authorized activity and working in our corporation you can reach career growth at a permanent job.

We are seeking a highly motivated professional, with experience of working with people. The position is home-based. We offer a part-time position with flexible working hours. And we would be happy to consider a full-time job share applicant.

The right person will have good communication and interpersonal skills and some knowledge of marketing. Candidates must be able to remain focused and motivated when working alone.

Thank you and we are looking forward to cooperate in long-standing basis with you all.
If you are interested in our vacancies, please feel free to make contact with us for further information.
The preference is given to people with understanding of foreign languages. If you are interested please send the following information to: KayHodgeZT at gmail.com
1) Full name
2) Contact phone numbers
3) Languages
4) Part time job/Full time

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
ezra khurshee

Just this April, a large cross-departmental group of Stanford faculty was awarded a multi-million dollar grant to take up such challenges and develop new devices and technology for use in 3-D ICs. Chidsey, for instance, is one of the researchers involved in integrating nanowire transistors into 3-D circuits, which requires being able to position nanowires reliably and accurately. With the development of 3-D ICs, you can expect all-in-one MP3 player-telephone-digital camera-PDA devices the size of Star Trek communicators to hit the shelves at Fry's within this decade.
[...]
Sizing Up Nanotechnology by Kristine Mak Yu The backtracking movement of RNA polymerase can be followed using optical tweezers.