[News] Office Open XML is Disapproved

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Sat Sep 8 14:34:44 EEST 2007

Endiaferon arthraki se blog toy EFFI (finlandikoy organismoy)  poy
sysxetizei to deikth diafthoras (!) me to apotelesma ths pshfoforias gia
to OOXML:

http://www.effi.org/blog/kai-2007-09-05.en.html

"We found that more corrupted the country is, the more likely it was to
vote for the unreserved acceptance of the OOXML standard proposal."

"It is easy to see from the resulting figure that the countries which
are perceived to be more corrupt were indeed more likely to vote for the
approval of the proposed OOXML standard than the countries perceived
less corrupt, the observation which is also confirmed by the statistical
test."

gia thn istoria, h Ellada exei deikth diafthoras 4,4 kai pshfise "nai me
sxolia", h geitonikh Italia deikth diafthoras 4,9 apeixe, h Toyrkia me
deikth 3,8 eixe idia apanthsh me th dikh mas enw h bosnia me deikth
diafthoras 2,8 (oso pio konta sto 1, toso xeiroterh h katastash, oso pio
konta sto 10, toso kalyterh) eipe sketo "nai".