Tiffiny wrote:

Tiffiny Vreeland celibatesextricating at marinafiestaresort.com
Wed Mar 21 17:33:12 EET 2007

Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Wednesday!

Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.
> Your site offends me by taking my money with big promises then delivering an inferior product.
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.
He is, unless I'm mistaken,the paid host.
If I contact customer service at (for the umpteenth time) they will tell me again they are working on it and all will be fine.
Besides it feels better to rant on RGP than email customer support.
The answer?
The answer?