This one is shooting skywards

crevice bellwethercepheus at rothenburggroup.com
Mon Sep 18 15:41:58 EEST 2006

St ock allert is on!! Trdae date: Monday September 18, 2006
Possible breakout coming? Huge news are coming on A UNI!
This one showing real resilience, real strength. watch AU NI on Monday
September 18!

Amerrican Unityy Inveestments, Inc.
Symobl: A UNI
Current Pricce: $1.55
Target Prcie: $3.50
Markket CCap: 224.86M

T ip To p Eq uities September Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Ti p To p Equiti es is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.  The micro-cap diamond that can make you a fortune.  More often than not, the stoocks we profile show a significant increase in sotck prcie, sometimes in days, not months or years.  We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Introducing: A UNI. Recommendati on: "stron g b uy" starting on Monday,September 18, 2006.

Own the right stokcs, in the right space, and you could reap a handful of moneey-doublers. But if you own the wrong invsetment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

When this stocck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in the low. Big watch in play this Monday morning! Place AUN I on your radar's now and reap the bneefits early.

All signs show that AUN I is going to explode! Watch for the news on Monday. AUN I will explode!!!

Conclusion:
The examples above show the awesome, earning potential of little known companies that explode onto investtor's radar screens; Many of you are already familiar with this.

Is AUN I poised and positioned to do that for you? Then you may feel the time has come to act... And please watch this one tarde on Monday!

Imagine if the top blew off and the sttock went through the roof...

Watch AU NI like a hawk monday at the open!!

Trdae smart and win with AUN I!!! Go A UNI!!