Re: Συμφωνία Novell-Microsoft [was: Koyponia Suse apo th microsoft?]

Nick Demou ndemou at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 19:34:35 EET 2006

Την 7/12/2006, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at ceid.upatras.gr> έγραψε:
>[...]
> Τώρα, πόσο βάρος έχει ένα ``promise'' από μια εταιρεία που έχει το
> ιστορικό της Microsoft, είναι μια άλλη ιστορία, φυσικά :)

:-) τυχαία έπεσα πάνω του  πριν λίγο:

<<<
    "We need to slaughter Novell before they get stronger....If you're
going to kill someone, there isn't much reason to get all worked up
about it and angry. You just pull the trigger. Any discussions
beforehand are a waste of time. We need to smile at Novell while we
pull the trigger."

(part of what Allchin co-president of Microsoft's Platforms & Services
Division said in a memo sent to others in Microsoft some many years
before about how to deal with the competitive threat from Novell
(regarding DRDOS))

http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=2006120516224886&mode=print