MS & Linux

Spiros Bolis sbolis at freemail.gr
Thu Apr 13 11:48:54 EEST 2006

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Antonis Christofides wrote:

> Σήμερα όμως για πρώτη φορά το βλέπω στη μπροστινή σελίδα:
>    http://www.microsoft.com/
> Το Linux πρώτο θέμα στη μπροστινή σελίδα της MS  :-)

Dyo atakes moy erxontai sto myalo:

"Αν δεν μπορείς να τους πείσεις,μπέρδεψε τους!"

kai

Clarke's Law of Revolutionary Ideas:
    Every revolutionary idea -- in Science, Politics, Art or Whatever --
evokes three stages of reaction. They may be summed up by the three
phrases:

   1. "It is completely impossible -- don't waste my time."
   2. "It is possible, but it is not worth doing."
   3. "I said it was a good idea all along."

Pantws sth prwth selida twra de briskw tipota, an de, baleis "linux" sto
search tha breis prwta-prwta "how to remove linux and install windows"
kai meta to "get the facts" ;-)