Various and stranage keyloggers detected

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos pol at entelia.gr
Mon May 23 15:29:08 EEST 2005

> » Strange Virus Hits Linux Users
> ================================
>
> ATHENS, May 23.  A study of the Democritus Institute, that was never
> made public, in an effort to avoid or simply slow down the eminent
> crisis among the technologically adept population of Greece, showed that
> an epidemic of a strange virus has hit large numbers of Linux users.
>
> It is, as of this morning, still unknown is the virus can cause death
> but it has been shown to be the cause of serious malfunctions of the
> human brain, including, but not limited to: a raging hysteria about
> socio-economic effects of Open Source usage, severe disorder of logical
> thinking,

serious spouse disputes that may occasionally lead to generalized
communication problems (unverified sources reported total loss of
communication channels between Linux and Windows Users)

> a tendency to believe in anything said or done by men wearing
> long black skirts, etc.  There are rumours that the virus is also
> responsible for a sudden raise in the expression of homosexual behavior,
> but a clean causal link hasn't been verified at this stage of the
> epidemia between the virus and sudden alterations of sexual behavior.
>
> Researchers of the Biology Departments of Universities and Institutes
> around Greece are already half-way through the process of identifying
> the particular strain of the virus that seems to prefer Linux users, and
> may soon be able to test a possible cure.

Doctors noted that rehabilitation centers will be available in all major
cities to offer psycological support to Linux Users and ease the process of
smoothly re-entering our community.