Gnomes gia to parakato provlima.

Richard Anderson hackeras at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 13:44:47 EET 2005

Well a friend of mine maked his own online chess server and he in order
to paly chess with him i have o install a software that he developed.
What he does from the program is running online machine query checks
through his hand-made chess client i use to connect to his online chess
server. He specifically searches fro cpu id. What i want to do is to make
a perl prog that will listen fro cpu id requests and then feed the
quering app with false cpu id! He asked me if i have a way to overcome
that and i said i could! actually we made a bet! I think of that because
i cant change the cpu id like i do with mac address if i like because new
mac address id can be applied to an ethernet card but new cpu id cannot
be applied/overwriiten to the old one! at least, i think it cant! so i
made the above thought to just feed it wrong! is this possible through a
perl app?!?!

i tora pou to skeftomai kalytera apla na paremvalo ena perl proxy prog to
opoio tha paremvainei like tis: chess client <==> perl app <==> chess
server. Tha fino diladi to chess cleint na aprei to cpu id alla meta tha
tou to allaxo tin stigmi pou paei na to steilei ston chess server afou to
perl app pou tha ftiaxo tha parakolouthei to traffic, tha to kanei modify
kai meta resubmit.

Einai efikto auto? Mipos yparxei kamia kalyteri idea?

Px mipos to SPI firewall pou exo kai parakoluthei olo ta
incoming/outgoing ip traffic einai arketo etsi oste na pareisfryseis to
traffic metaxy ton app, na to loggarei se ena arxeio txt, meta ego na to
allaxo kai meta na po sto firewall na to afisei na paei ekei pou prepei.
Etsi glytono na grapso kodika stin perl.

Eseis ti nomizete?

ps. Opoios thelei na apantisei dinontas lysi as apantisei, opoios DEN
thelei as min sxoliasei katholou.