Crypto F200 ADSL modem

Iluzionista iluzionista at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:33:14 EET 2005

"Symeonidis Alexandros" <admin at yourmail.gr> wrote in message
> is this an ethernet modem or a usb one ?
>
> also something out of the point...
>what pricing for fast internet and adsl you have in your country ???

This one is usb. It's actually leased from the provider. I'm just
looking some info for a really good friend, so I can't give you an
inside into prices. It would mean surfing the web pages of 5-6 most
popular providers, listing their conditions, calculating prices in
Euros (we still use Dinars)... I wouldn't like to bother with that...
But if you are really interested I'll take a look. ;) Or I can ask the
friend...

My father uses cable internet in his firm. But, I'm really not
informed about prices of that, either.

I'm still using dialup. :(

Well it happened that I know more about Linux than this friend I was
mentioning, that's why I'm asking that question. I guess this would
mean messing with kernel. I certainly know he (the friend) wouldn't
know how to do it.