Nikolaos Korkakakis korkakak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:06:38 EEST 2004

Kanete moderate ton kahmeno ton zakinthos kai epitrepete to spam. GJ m8!
--
-
Undergraduate Student of CEID

**Warning gmail may affect your mailing privacy**
If you like to mail me private please use:
korkakak *at* ceid *dot* upatras *dot* gr and my public key from
http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~korkakak/mykey