kollhmata me DivX

Christos Ricudis ricudis at itc.auth.gr
Fri Feb 27 09:53:53 EET 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 01:09:04 +0200 (EET)
Harris Kosmidhs <hkosmidi at hal.csd.auth.gr> wrote:

> Prosfatos phra ena H/Y me Athlon 3200, MSI motherboard me nvidia > chipset kai promise 376 controller gia to SATA, me SATA 120GB disko.

Ws gnwston toso ta MSI motherboards oso kai oi Promise controllers logw tou top-notch enginnering, uncompromising design and highly demanding quality control procedure structure upon every level of their design and manufacturing, fhmizontai gia to unsurpassed performance tous, their guaranteed and independently confirmed 99.995% availability, and the rock solidity required to smoothly operate under the demanding workloads assigned on  your Enterprise Information Technology Infrastructure.

Peran aytou, de blaptei na dokimaseis na kaneis update o,ti firmware deis mprosta sou. Merikes fores xreiazetai.

Christos Ricudis				ricudis at itc.auth.gr
Systems Administrator				+30-2310-998305
IT Support Center
Aristotles University of Thessaloniki, GREECE