Asap.

mike at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:15:02 EEST 2003

Sir,

With due respect and humility, I write you this letter which I believe you would
be of great assistance and a partner. I got your address through a commercial
address book and believe that you must be a trust worthy and reliable person
that will not like to intimidate me or betray my trust after hearing this
proposal.

I am MR. MIKE P. KEREKU a Togolese working here in Nigeria as Director of
Finance/Operation ECO BANK. I have served the Bank for over 15 years and
contributed to the expansion of the Bank which presently have two hundred and
sixty branches in West Africa, with Nieria as the sub-regional Headquarters to
oversee the activities in the sub-region. Over the years there is this funds
which belong to Late DR. CHERYL CASON a foreigner who deposited the money in
1997 at the Togo branch of the bank under my supervision then as the Account
Officer to the account before he died in a plane crash of 1999 in
Kenya. Since after his death I have tried to locate any possible relations to
come over and claim the US $17.7M, but all to no avail as there was no next of
kin to the account. And as the Account Officer to the account, I have over the
years managed to run and cover the account accordingly.

Recently, I have documented Papers of Claims and submitted same to the Bank
demanding the funds to be transferred abroad to CASON and Partners. But this I
can only succeed with the assistance of a neutral friend abroad as there must
be
someone honest abroad to exchange  correspondences before the funds can be
transferred successfully. That is why I am soliciting your assistance to enable
me transfer
the sum of US$15.7M into your account. All I need from you now is to apply with
your name claiming that you are DR. CHERYL CASON's associates. And that you
would want the Bank to transfer the sum of US$15.7M from the account to your
account for the new project of building a Shopping Plaza in your country as
agreed and resolved by all parties involve in the project.  For your
involvement, I will give you 35% of the funds, 5% for expenses that may arise
in
the cause of this transaction because you will agree with me that there is no
way we will transfer such amount of money without making some  expenses.

While 60% is for me and some staff I have to settle.  NB: There is no risk
involved as I am personally taking care of every documentation to the
transaction.

I am awaiting your urgent response to this matter on my email:kereku at caramail.com or kereku at sify.com

Yours faithfully,

MR. MIKE P. KEREKU