Investment Proposal

Franklin Omphile frankompile at netscape.net
Wed Feb 26 21:24:02 EET 2003

Dear,

Surely this mail will come to you with great surprise since we never had any previous correspondence. I got your contact
through a very secured directory.

My name is Franklin Omphile a delivery Assistant Manager in a reputable Security Company here in South Africa.

During one of my delivery operation late last year, I stumbled into a dusted consignment in my company vault, the dust arose
my suspicion to investigate this consignment. I later discovered during my investigation that a late military General in one of
the West Africa countries {Sierra-Leone} that was killed during a civil war in the country within the same period deposited
the said consignment over four years ago.

Our company-classified file showed that this consignment contained the sum of Twenty Eight Million US Dollars in Cash (US
$28m) a file held by our late Director of Operation who happened to die three years ago, due to our company secrecy
policy, a classified file will not reflect in any other company directory until a owner come forward for it, little wonder nobody
knows about the original content {US$28m} of the consignment except the official record that stated {Diamond/Gold block
worth of US$28m}, all the late Director’s files are in my position to avoid a leakage.

I believe this is my opportunity to make something out of my life presented to me by the great creator, in other to retrieve this
consignment from our company, I hereby seek for you assistance to act as a foreign associate to the late General who will
be mandated to claim the consignment, I will send you all the document and the paper work needed to be present to our
company to enable us retrieve the consignment.

I have limited knowledge in the business world and I cannot manage these funds myself, I wish to choose you for this
venture and I believe you will be in the position to assist in managing this large sum in a profitable venture and also to help
create a safe heaven for me and my family by making a residence arrangement for us in your country.

I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss in details about this transaction. I proposed a commission of
30% [THIRTYPERCENT] of the total sum to you for the expected services and annual 5% of the PROFIT AFTER TAX
RETURNS on investment for the first five years. Thereafter, the terms shall be reviewed.

As I want to trust in your judgment of having your alloyed assistance, I will appreciate that you revert back to me in
affirmation, to enable me give you full details, bearing in mind the utmost confidentiality of this transaction to succeed.

Thank you, as I await your swift response, I will also employ you to reply to this e-mail address frankomphile at hotmail.com

Franklin Omphile