wine+Macromedia\Dreamweaver 4+MFC42.DLL

Nikiforakis Manos e_nikiforakis at yahoo.gr
Sat May 25 03:50:01 EEST 2002

> Έχει καταφέρει κανείς να δουλέψει Macromedia Dreamweaver μέσω του Wine;
>  MFC42.DLL το συγκεκριμένο dll που ζητά έψαξα και σε άλλες εκδόσεις των
> Windows (95,98) και δεν βρήκα τίποτα.

apo th selida: http://franksworld.net/wine/pages/apps096.htm
Tested Wine Version:
Wine 20020509
"The installer of Dreamweaver 4 doesn't work yet with Wine. The only way to
install it is to copy the program directory from a windows partition to the
Wine directory.
Make sure you have the following files in the Wine system directory:
msvcrt.dll
imm32.dll
mfc42.dll
Type wine dreamweaver.exe in the installation directory to run Dreamweaver.
Notes:
The use of the color dialog in the properties windows causes Dreamweaver to
crash, Use Text->color from the menu instead."

kai to DLL 8a to breis se windows me...De to episynaptw giati einai ~900kb.
An de to breis kai to 8eleis toso.Steile mou mail na sto steilw...
Pantws egw den katafera na to treksw me wine20020509

# Nikiforakis Emmanouil
# Studing Physics - Aristotle University
# Thessaloniki, Greece
# email: e_nikiforakis at yahoo.gr
# homepage: http://users.auth.gr/manolios