(no subject)

Gordon Okpako g_kpa at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 10:37:01 EEST 2002

Dear  Sir,

I write to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me to own a property and invest in the stable economy of your country.

My names are Mr Gordon Okpako,I am making this venture proposal to you in strict confidence. I got your contact from your country's business guide. The money I want to invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract proceed as the Secretary of the Contract Review Panel (CRP), I have been mandated to contact you.

The amount in question is $13,731,000.00 Million US dollars. As a civil servant working with the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, our country prudential policy forbids me to operate foreign account. If you will like to assist me as a partner, then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss on the modalities.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course. For your assiatance, you shall receive 20% of the fund to be transfered and 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties. Please indicate your direct telephone and fax number when replying this business proposal.

My contact telephone numbers will be revealed to you as we progress, I will always call you when necessary, for now we can be contacting through email.

Bye and God Bless.

Best regards,
Gordon Emike Okpako