The Dark Side of the FreeBSD [was: cvs commit: ports INDEX]

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Sun Apr 7 01:41:01 EEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Kris Kennaway <kris at FreeBSD.ORG> -----

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:50:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Kris Kennaway <kris at FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject: cvs commit: ports INDEX
To: cvs-committers at FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all at FreeBSD.ORG

kris        2002/04/05 16:50:56 PST

  Modified files:
  Log:
  This is the INDEX for the 5.0-DP1 snapshot.  There are 6766 ports, of which
  about 5716 packages build under 5.0-DP1 on i386, and 4391 on alpha.

  o/~
  BRAIN DAMAGE

  The lunatic is in UFS
  The lunatic is in UFS
  Remembering /usr/games and vnode chains and graphs
  Got to keep the loonies in the $PATH

  The lunatic is in the kernel
  The lunatics are in the kernel
  The network drops the routed packets on the floor
  And every day the cvsup brings more.

  And if -RELEASE comes many years too soon
  And if there is no room upon the disk
  And if your log explodes with dark forbodings too
  I'll see you on the dark side of 5.0

  The lunatic is in my code
  The lunatic is in my code
  You fetch the patch, you make the change
  You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane

  You lock the var
  And throw away the key
  There's someone in my system but it's not me.

  And if the coredumps thunder in your ear
  You shout and no one seems to hear
  And if the sound card starts playing different tunes
  I'll see you on the dark side of 5.0
  o/~

  Revision  Changes      Path
  1.358     +3807 -3716  ports/INDEX