BTTV image ok, no sound

Sidirourgos Lefteris lefteris at edu.uoc.gr
Tue Jul 31 14:10:01 EEST 2001

Geia,
 apo to VCR-HOWTO :

 ·  Q:Why don't I get audio when playing back recorded programs?

     A: This could be due to several things.  In order for audio
     recording to work, you must have the tuner card send output to the
     'line-in' on your sound card.  You must also use the mixer to
     enable the line-in on the sound card (if you hear sound while
     recording the show, it is probably enabled).  I used to have my
     tuner card sound sent to my stereo receiver instead of the sound
     card, which was why I didn't get sound.  Finally, it may be that
     the sound was recored properly, but your sound device is in use by
     another program (esd, licq, xmms, etc).

An katalava kala kai esy to exeis syndesh katey8eian sto stereofwniko.

Elpizw na boh8hsa.

Lefteris