Song time

Christos Ricudis ricudis at paiko.gr
Thu May 18 02:57:49 EEST 2000

Hello all!

X8es to brady, to <whatever>.irc.gr #linux kanali esfyze poihtikhs
dia8esews, kai h mousa edine thn empneysh stoys pareyriskomenous, oi
opoioi afou dialeksan apo thn klhrwtida sthn tyxh kapoio random
username apo thn LGU, epoihsan ta parakatw aristourghmata. Opoios
anagnwrisei ta originals kerdizei mpiskotaki :

<demonmass> Mother do you think, DJ ART sux ?
<ricudis> Mother do you think he tries to break our balls?
<demonmass> oooooooh
<keramida> "uuuh, mum, i'll built him in a wall"

<demonmass> thelw ena vradi, na kanw ena parti, parti apo keina ta palia,
            kai na kalesw se keino to parti olous ektos ap'ton DJ ART
<demonmass> na'rthei o kabrianhs, na'rthei i sophia, na'rthei o ricudis,
            na'rthei o Charlot

<demonmass> the first time I read his posting I was petrified
<demonmass> I thought I had never seen so much of crappy lies
<demonmass> but then I started thinking hard about the net
<demonmass> and I was strong
<demonmass> and I knew how to get along
<demonmass> so I un-subscribed
<demonmass> put him on .procmailrc
<demonmass> I don't want him
<demonmass> to pollute the postings anymore

<ricudis> 8a pe8anw ayto to bradyyyyyy
<ricudis> ki allo mail toy aaaan dwwwwwww

<demonmass> 4 xronia DJ-ART
<demonmass> kai mia koutsh kithara
<demonmass> riksame kai 2-3 tar
<demonmass> kai kana ppp mesa sto faq

<demonmass> What is this
<demonmass> that staaaaaands before me...
<demonmass> Another Posting
<demonmass> By DJ ART?!
<demonmass> I look at it
<demonmass> and start to run...
<demonmass> but never
<demonmass> was it true

<ricudis> well I heard DJ ART wrote about it
<ricudis> well I heard DJ ART put it down
<ricudis> well I hope DJ ART will remember
<ricudis> a true linuxer doesn't need him around anyhow
<ricudis> sweet home l-g-u where the articles are so blue
<ricudis> sweet home l-g-u, DJ ART I'm coming home to you
<ricudis> his postings make me feel blue, now how about you?

<ricudis> He's a cold ballbreaker fitta burn
<ricudis> and he'll rip your balls in two
<ricudis> he'll post another one before you wake
<ricudis> that's nothing new to you
<ricudis> cause I think you've seen his postings too
<ricudis> Well holidays came and then they go
<ricudis> that's nothing new to you
<ricudis> collect another USENET batch
<ricudis> When DJ ART fires his TIN
<ricudis> don't ask him what he'll write
<ricudis> just count the brain cells you've left

<ricudis> There is a mailing list they call the LGU
<ricudis> And it's been the ruin of many a poor brains
<ricudis> and god I know I'm one
<ricudis> the only thing DJ ART need is a keyboard and chum
<ricudis> and the only time we'll get satisfied is when he'll be on a drum
<ricudis> Hey mother tell your children
<ricudis> not to do what DJ ART has done
<ricudis> spend their lives in sin and misery
<ricudis> in the mailing list called LGU
<demonmass> not let them write like chimpangees
<demonmass> :>
<demonmass> in the heart of LGU
<demonmass> :>

<ricudis> SEE THE DJ ART
<ricudis> SHOOTING AT THE WORLD
<ricudis> bullets flying taking toll
<ricudis> if you've seen his posts, god I bet you have
<ricudis> and you've been hit by flying sperm
<ricudis> you'd better close your eyes
<ricudis> and wait for the MICROSOFT

<demonmass> ase me na kanw lathos, ase me na kourastw, ase me na psaksw sta
            archives, gia ti'nai lathos kai ti swsto... ase me na pliksw stin
            ania, na koitaksw faq's kai how-to's, mi mou dineis posting tou DJ
            ART, kai un-subcribe notes to LGU

<demonmass> "Correct-ness" was an invalid word, for DJ ART to use
<demonmass> oh nothing, that he wrote was merely right
<demonmass> and feeling good was easy'nough
<demonmass> when he was /away long
<demonmass> you know feeling good was good enough for me
<demonmass> good enough for me an' the LGU

--
Christos Ricudis

Mother do you think DJ ART sux?
Mother do you think he tries to break our balls?
ooooooohhhhhh baby....
"uuuummmm mother, I think I'll build him in a wall..."