Comments about WWW.LINUX.GR pages

Fotis Georgatos fgeorgatos at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 07:02:23 EET 2000

Kanw forward to mynhma sthn lista linux-greek-users
kai elpizw kapoios apo ekei na mporei na boithisei.

Ennoeitai oti exeis diabasei to HOWTO, e?
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Hellenic-HOWTO.html

Xairetw,
Fotis

--- Konstantinos Blatzonis <doc.linux at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I don't know if you I contact the right persons, but I have a little
> Problem. How can I use the greek Fonts for the Netscape. I cannot
> read
> anything un the page, because the fonts are not supportet. What do I
> have to do, for visiting greek Internetpages with Linux? I would be
> very
> thankfull, if you could help me :-) I am a Greek in Germany and can't
> read any greek Homepage!
>
> Thank you! Bye
>
> Kosta

=====
Once, upon a time: http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~gef/
All the addresses below are correct and it's all the same: with slow reply
fgeorgatos at yahoo.com = gef at hellug.gr = gef at ceid.upatras.gr
http://im.yahoo.com
Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr
Ta archives tis listas einai sto http://lists.hellug.gr/lgu.html