WordPerfect8 fonts & Printers

Antonis Stylianou boxer at logos.cy.net
Mon May 31 21:09:30 EEST 1999

http://www.channel1.com/users/rodsmith/wpfonts.html

Perigrafi tis pio pano selidas apo ton idioktiti tis

"WordPerfect for Linux, published by Corel (and ported by SDCorp), is
              a powerful word processor that's also common on other
platforms.
              Unfortunately, as I discovered the hard way, there are a
number of
              potential problems with using WordPerfect when the default
set of
              WordPerfect fonts is modified. You may not get optimal
print quality,
              or Ghostscript may crash. Setting up printers also
presents a number
              of choices to the user, many of which aren't transparent.
Fortunately,
              there are solutions to these problems, but it can take
some work to
              find them. I'm presenting the problems and solutions here,
in an
              attempt to reduce the effort expended by others in solving
these
              problems again."

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at hellug.gr