Partition Magic 4.0

Kwstas Zagoris kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr
Wed Sep 23 18:21:10 EEST 1998

to PM 4 me full support o ext2 !!!
Oti epi8imousate na kanete sto ext2 partition sas kai den mporousate tora
mporeite :))
apo to press release..
Dear Partition Magic User:
Partition Magic 4.0 is finally here. Upgrade for only $24.95 before
October 15 (that's nearly 65% off the retail price)! Buy the
downloadable version of Partition Magic 4.0 Upgrade and receive it
today! Or pre-order your physical copy!
For more information, please visit:   link
Because we value you as a customer, we wanted to let you take
advantage of the tremendous power and flexibility of Partition
Magic 4.0 by giving you this special limited-time offer.
Why upgrade?  Check out these fantastic NEW features:
* BootMagic (TM)- This powerful new boot manager with a graphical
interface and full mouse support allows you to easily run multiple
OSes on the same machine without compatibility problems. The native
DOS and Windows configuration programs allow you to change menu items
and start-up options for all your OSes while in DOS, Windows 95/98 or NT.
* Native Windows 95/98 and NT Executables - Now you can run
Partition Magic without leaving Windows and take advantage of the
enhanced interface and functionality for even greater efficiency.
* Wizard Functionality - Effortlessly perform partitioning tasks
with simple step-by-step guides for automatically redistributing
free space, reclaiming wasted space, creating new partitions, and
analyzing your hard drive for enhanced performance.
* Batch and Execute Commands Simultaneously - Preview the effects
of partitioning your hard drive before actually making any changes
to your system.  Then execute all the commands simultaneously.
* Large Drive Support - Partition magic 4.0 now supports hard drives
even larger than 20 GB!
* Linux Support - Now you can create, resize and move Linux ext2 and
Linux swap partitions without losing data.
* Expanded File System Support - Complete support for FAT16, FAT16X,
FAT32, FAT32X, NTFS, HPFS and Linux Ext2 partition types. Convert
from FAT to FAT32, FAT to NTFS, FAT to HPFS, and FAT32 to FAT without
losing data. Enjoy comprehensive support no matter what file system
you are using.
Reserved for you: exclusive UPGRADE opportunity for the next 30 days
only! Don't miss out! Click here to buy it now:   link
P.S. If you purchased Partition Magic 3.0 on or after July 15, 1998,
supply us with your proof of purchase and get your upgrade for just
the cost of shipping.  Call 1-800-379-2566 for details.
NOTE: Please remember that a single-user license of Partition Magic
allows you to use Partition Magic only on the hard drive(s)
permanently connected to a single computer. Once Partition Magic has
been used on a single computer, it may not be used to partition
another computer.
For information on purchasing additional licenses of Partition Magic
or upgrading to a technician's license, which allows you to use
Partition Magic on an unlimited number of workstations, please
contact PowerQuest's large account sales at 800-379-2566 or
sales at powerquest.com. Offers are good in the U.S. and Canada only!
Thank you for being a valued PowerQuest customer! Sincerely, Eric Ruff
President

* Kwstas Zagoris                                         *
* e-mail : kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr                      *
* My ICQ number is : 9978964                             *
* Known as DeathMan in the world of  IRC                 *
* Hate is my only friend, Pain is my father,             *
* Torment is delight to me, Death is my sanctuary        *
* I SEEK it with pleasure, Please let me die in solitude *
*         Cause Death Means Just Life !!                 *

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr