ti server xrnsimopoiouv?

Kwstas Zagoris kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr
Mon Sep 14 01:54:11 EEST 1998

>On Mon, Sep 14, 1998 at 12:23:36AM +0300, Antonis Tsolomitis wrote:
>> Kserei kaveis pws briskoume ti trexei evas server
>> sto internet (Linux, Solaris, NT klp)?
>> Kapote eixa brei eva site pou eixe eva script alla
>> to exasa...
>>
>> Avtwvns.
>
>Me telnet:
>
>$ telnet 127.1 80
>Trying 127.0.0.1...
>Connected to 127.1.
>Escape character is '^]'.
>HEAD / HTTP/1.0 <return> <return>
>
>HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:33:03 GMT
>Server: Apache/1.2.5
>Last-Modified: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 01:49:51 GMT
>ETag: "1c0d0-792-34b2df3f"
>
>Connection closed by foreign host.
>

>i me lynx:
>
>$ lynx -head -dump http://localhost
>HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:36:48 GMT
>Server: Apache/1.2.5
>Last-Modified: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 01:49:51 GMT
>ETag: "1c0d0-792-34b2df3f"

Auto me 8imise ena poli lipitero gegonons.Enas slashdoters
ekane connect me to web server tou netscape kai brike oti
ixe bali NT!.....
tstststs ntropi!!!

* Kwstas Zagoris                                         *
* e-mail : kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr                      *
* My ICQ number is : 9978964                             *
* Known as DeathMan in the world of  IRC                 *
* Hate is my only friend, Pain is my father,             *
* Torment is delight to me, Death is my sanctuary        *
* I SEEK it with pleasure, Please let me die in solitude *
*         Cause Death Means Just Life !!                 *

Gia boithia (h na diagrafhte) e-mail sto majordomo at argos.hol.gr