defrag

Sir Zagor kzagor at rodopi.cc.duth.gr
Sun Nov 30 05:18:25 EET 1997

3eri kanis kanena kalo programma pou kani defrag ton disko....
paromio me to speed disk ton norton i me to omonimo tou dos ?

thanks for your answer.....

* Follow Me Throught The Flames Of The  *
* Hell In The Name Of My Father And He   *
* Will Be Sweet Upon You.                       *
* Pain is my father,                                 *
* Hate is my only friend,                          *
* Tortment is delight to me                       *
* Death is my sanctuary                           *
* I seek it with pleasure                            *
* So...Please Let me die in Solitude          *
* Cause Death Means Just Life !!!!!           *

sto "majordomo at argos.hol.gr" me 1 grammi sto keimeno: help