Michalas Othon mixalas at forthnet.gr
Tue Nov 11 23:20:08 EET 1997

>To: ACS at AOL.COM
>From: Vassilis Doucas <Doucas at axp1.salk.edu>
>Subject: Re:
>Cc: kerkyra at MIT.EDU, fougeron at HUMnet.UCLA.EDU
>Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 12:50:46 -0800
>
>>No comedy here. It's about a seven year old girl with cancer.  Read it
>>and pass it on to as many people that you can.  Occasionally we get to
>>use this medium for some actual good, rather than trading barbs across
>>the waves.
>>And once in a while things like this bring us back to reality, allowing
>>us to count ourselves lucky in life.  Let's put our network to work
>>here! It will only take you a second to send this message.
>> ***************************************************************
>>JESSICA MYDEK IS SEVEN YEARS OLD AND IS SUFFERING FROM AN ACUTE AND VERY
>>RARE CASE OF CEREBRAL CARCINOMA.  THIS CONDITION CAUSES SEVERE MALIGNANT
>>BRAIN TUMORS AND IS A TERMINAL ILLNESS.  THE DOCTORS HAVE GIVEN HER SIX
>>MONTHS TO LIVE.  AS PART OF HER DYING WISH, SHE WANTED TO START A CHAIN
>>LETTER TO INFORM PEOPLE OF THIS CONDITION AND TO SEND PEOPLE THE MESSAGE
>>TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT, A CHANCE THAT SHE
>>WILL NEVER HAVE.
>>FURTHERMORE, THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY AND SEVERAL CORPORATE SPONSORS
>>HAVE AGREED TO DONATE THREE CENTS TOWARD CONTINUING CANCER RESEARCH FOR
>>EVERY NEW PERSON THAT GETS FORWARDED THIS MESSAGE. PLEASE GIVE JESSICA
>>AND ALL CANCER VICTIMS A CHANCE.
>>ADD ACS at AOL.COM TO THE LIST OF PEOPLE THAT YOU SEND THIS TO SO THAT THE
>>AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY WILL BE ABLE TO CALCULATE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE
>>GOTTEN THIS.   IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS, SEND THEM TO THE AMERICAN
>>CANCER SOCIETY AT ACS at AOL.COM.
>>Three cents for every person that receives this letter turns out to be a
>>lot of money considering how many people will get this letter and how
>>many people they, in turn, pass it on to.  Please go ahead and forward
>>it to whoever you know - it really doesn't take much to  help out.
>>********************************************
>>Jean Ann Linney, Ph.D.
>>Professor and Department Chair
>>Department of Psychology
>>University of South Carolina
>>Columbia, SC 29208
>>PHONE: 803-777-4301
>>FAX: 803-777-9558
>

>______________________________________
>Vassilis Doucas
>Research Associate
>Molecular Virology and Biology
>Salk Institute
>N. Torrey Pines Rd. 10010
>La Jolla 92037, CA
>tel. (619) 453-4100 #1550
>Fax (619) 455-1349
>email: Doucas at axp1.Salk.Edu

Alfa - Group
= Greece-== ALFA - O.Mixalas  -- Al. Panagoulh 24  -- 491 00 Kerkura
--Greece -Tel+30-661-40096
= Italia-==VSI  --  V. dei Mille 38/40  --  MailBox 301  --  00185 Roma  --
Italy
= Albania-==I.A.G. - computer sh.p.k.  --  Skenderbeu 1  --  Saranda  --
Albania

sto "majordomo at argos.hol.gr" me 1 grammi sto keimeno: help