PPP Connection Problem ..again..

Stamatopoylos Dimitrios saturn at compulink.gr
Sat May 3 12:05:30 EEST 1997

> Windows NT Server systems are often configured to "Accept only
> Microsoft Authentication" to enhance security. Up until now,
> that meant that you couldn't use this version of PPPD to connect to
> such a system. I've managed to get a client-only implementation of
> MS-CHAP working; it will authenticate itself to another system
> using MS-CHAP, but if you're using PPPD as a dial-in server, you
> won't be able to use MS-CHAP to authenticate the clients. This
> would not be a lot of extra work given that the framework is in
> place, but I didn't need it myself so I didn't implement it.

So...brika to patch kai to katebasa opws eipate..to
egkatesthsa...eftiaksa to chap-secrets...kai ekana manual dial-up me
to minicom ...Alt+Q ..kai meta pppd +chap... Kai tote arxise na mou
leei pws den briskei to authentification file (chap-secrets) ..h an
den to ebgaze...den ekane tipota...kai fysika den ginotan
tipota..Plz..an mporei kapoios as mou pei thn akribh diadikasia pou
akolou8hse giati ayth h douleia me exei kourasei afantasta..
Tia..

sto "majordomo at argeas.argos.hol.gr" me 1 grammi sto keimeno: help