poll

Dimitrios P. Bouras dbouras at hol.gr
Fri May 2 17:07:30 EEST 1997

Christos Ricudis wrote:

> Nai, h poll() einai to SystemV analogo ths select(). Se ola ta SystemV
> unices, to implementation ths einai poly stena syndedemeno me ta SystemV
> STREAMS ta opoia epishs den yparxoyn sto Linux.

  Ahem :)

  Gia STREAMS o logos. To parakatw ta leei ola :)

From: yoavcs at netvision.net.il (Yoav Cohen-Sivan)
Newsgroups:
comp.os.linux.development.apps,comp.os.linux.development.system
Subject: STREAMS for Linux 2.0.29 available
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 11:26:25 GMT

 The kernel patches for STREAMS support under Linux (referenced to
2.0.29) are available from:
ftp://ftp.gcom.com/pub/linux/src/streams-4-25-97

 They are under GPL.

 Note: I am not the author of this package, David Grothe and others at
GCom are, they adapted it from work done by Francesco Ballestros, I am
just a happy camper.

        Yoav

  Kai gia thn antigrafh,

  Dhmhtrhs

--
|  Dimitrios P. Bouras   |           Tel.: +30 1 894-1320 or 968-0554  |
|  41 Pandora Str.       |                        FAX: +30 1 382-7900  |